STUDY IN AZERBAIJAN
Azerbaijan, a potential country offers valuable study abroad opportunities for students from across the world. The ever-growing country is the right place to get started with a degree.
Azerbaijan located on the western coast of the Caspian Sea, meets Georgia at the northwest side, Russia at the north, Iran at the south, and Armenia at the northwest side. Azerbaijan is known for its high economic growth, literacy level, great human developments, and low unemployment rates.
Azerbaijan, being one of the best study destinations of the world offers many opportunities such as:
- Low Cost of Living
- O Level students can directly enroll in a bachelor’s degree
- The country is recognized as one of the modern European nations
- Affordable Education
- Country’s public is famous for its great hospitality and tolerance levels
- Students can choose a variety of career fields such as Engineering and Applied Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences, Economics and Management, Education and Languages, Art and Culture, and Medicine.
Azerbaijan features a support center for the foreigners that work as a guide regarding various matters while ensuring a safe, pleasant, and hassle-free experience. The services offered include:
- Arrival arrangements in Azerbaijan
- Assistance in Visa Registrations and extensions
- Host Family Programs along with housing information
- Orientation sessions for personal, financial, legal, health, cultural and national values
Study in Azerbaijan is a good option due to the world-class Medical and Engineering Courses offered for the students. Also, the diverse courses for the bachelor to Ph.D. degrees are another great attraction. For more details, you can visit our office or call us.
Azerbaijan in short facts & figures
Area: 86,600 square kilometres (33,436 square miles)
Currency: Azerbaijani manat
Official Language: Azerbaijani (Azeri); Russian, Armenian, Kurmanjii, and Talysh are also used
Religion: predominantly Islam; also Russian Orthodox, Armenian Orthodox
GDP per Capita: U.S. $3,700
Literacy Percent: 97%
Life Expectancy: 72