Why study in USA
The United States of America is the most attractive study destination in the world. There are many good reasons for studying in the USA. A few such reasons are discussed below:
High Quality and matchless curriculum
Almost all University Rankings give high places to US universities because of the quality of teaching, facilities, the opportunity for research and scholarships. The curriculum not only focuses on major subjects alone but also on other subjects such as mathematics, science, philosophy, history, and literature.
This type of curriculum is named liberal arts which grooms students for their careers and also helps you build a matured, positive personality that enables you to succeed in any field you have chosen.
Varied and multi-cultural
The US is the largest economy of the world with huge industries and commercial establishments that always are in search of good talents in their organizations. Every organization has people working from different races and ethnicities making the workplace multicultural. This develops a sense of tolerance, understanding and makes an individual a global citizen.
International students can work up to 20 hours per week so some portions of their expenditures can be covered or saved. Students can work as an intern so they could get a real-time experience of the subjects they study in their courses. You will see a career cell with almost all universities in the US that help students build their CVs and find job opportunities inside the campus and outside.
Experience of a lifetime
Since the geographical size of the country is too huge, there is a large number of universities for students. Universities also have huge campuses with all amenities like playgrounds, parks, gyms, etc. It gives an unforgettable experience of its own for students who study in the US.
Good acceptance for International students
The US has a vast experience in taking international students for many decades and many universities have famous alumni and network that feels a welcome scenario. This means that it has an immense understanding of international cultures and diversities.
Innovation and Research
It is not a new fact that the US has the best innovative technologies and research facilities in the world. This also applies to research institutions and universities where professors teach in advanced laboratories and workshop methods. They support the faculties to bring out the best research that a student could perform.
Getting US Student Visa
Are you planning for higher education in a US college or university? Then you need to apply for a F1 Student visa first. F! student visa is the primary requirement to enter the US as a student.
To study in the USA you need to file an F1 visa application at a US Embassy or Consulate.
Required documents for F1 Visa
- Application Fee – There is a non-refundable visa application fee ($165) you need to deposit through selected HDFC banks
- Visa Application Form
- A Valid Passport
- Photos – Color photo (a particular size) taken within last 6 months
- Financial documents showing you have sufficient support from your parents/ legal guardian to support your entire study (fees, traveling expenses and living expenses during your study time).
- Documents showcasing you will return to your home country after the course. (For example, a job offer, family business, etc)
- Your Academic certificates, and test scores, experience letter or achievements if any.
- Through a visa interview, the visa office will determine whether you are qualified to receive an F1 student visa. You should arrive at the interview with all of the required documents and receipts, and you should be prepared ahead of time to answer personal questions about your decision to study in the US.
- F1 visa interview questions often include inquiries about your academic qualifications and choice of course and university.
- You may be required to prove that you have ties and obligations that would guarantee your return to your home country after your studies in the US.
- You will be required to prove that you have the means to finance your education. Education expenses in the US are higher than most countries and being able to present a solid financial plan for the duration of your studies is crucial to pass your F1 visa interview.
If your visa application is approved, you may be required to pay a visa issuance fee. Digital fingerprint scans will be taken for records. Your passport will be taken so that you can get your visa and you will be informed when you can get it back, either by pick-up or in the post.
At ASHS Consultants we provide all kinds of guidance so you can arrange the right documents required to apply for your student visa. We will give you visa interview training so you can confidently and clearly answer all the questions by the visa officer. To know more about Visa requirements and preparation meet our visa expert for USA at our office or just call +92-336-8446657